Thursday, September 28, 2006

So I am taking a survey

I know I haven't even done anything to this page in like a month now. And that's not good.

But Myspace kind of took over and I got excited. I neglected the blogosphere....

Do you guys even come back to check this anymore? It says I get hits apparently.

Drop me a comment and let me know you are all out there.

I just got a bluetooth usb key, so that means I can actually up fotos and video clips I take while I am out and about.

I was considering blogging on the myspace page but I think I will go back here....

In the mean time:

The War Report free mix CD is available now to download.

You can get it here:

Rwd Forum topic with re-upped links

Thanks and I'll see you soon.

LEAVE COMMENTS IF YOU ARE WITH ME!

11 Comments:

Blogger ayei said...

YO BIG UP LOGAN.

YEAH MAN KEEP BLOGGIN AWAY MATE , AFTER YOUR SHOWS I LIKE TO SEE THE TRACKLISTING INCASE I MISS WHAT A CERTAIN TUNE WAS CALLED OR IF I MISSED YOUR SET.

ITS ALL LOVE ON THE BLOGSPOT BABY

1

8:19 AM  
Blogger frizzo said...

yeah.. large up evrytime!!
the tracklistings are very helpful - wouldn't mind if they'll appear round here again.
keep it up

9:44 AM  
Blogger h-crimm said...

some people use RSS so if you dont write anything we dont come here but soon as you do we're on it.

blog here and fuck myspace. its a ugly soupy slow pile of shite. and rupert murdoch is milking you for advertising revenue through every person you attract.

keep up all your good work, where ever you do it.

5:33 PM  
Blogger alex bkbk said...

RSS keeps me up to date, so when you post ill see it.
please post more.

7:25 PM  
Blogger alex bkbk said...

ps true dat about myspace. also their blogs have no feed so its useless for people like me

7:26 PM  
Blogger D-Ciara said...

Dont Neglect Your Blog.. Iss One Of The Requirements In Lifee!

Hold Tite Logan !

5:51 PM  
Blogger Logan Sama said...

Ok, I'll just blog up here.

You can get my tracklistings on my dj myspace

myspace.com/djlogansama

8:46 PM  
Blogger dan hancox said...

yeah get blogging again, brap! i don't have rss but i check back every now and then looking for tracklistings.

i think grime needs to take the blogosphere back! me and alex at www.dot-alt.com been holding the fort all by ourselves lately, prancehall aside.

3:27 PM  
Blogger kingeski said...

The blogspot is so much easier to get access to than myspace.Myspace seems abit to slow in loading things up sometimes whereas ur blogspot is alot quicker and helpful.This blogspot is cool cuz of the traklisting u provide......maybe you should promote this blogspot more on myspace and save myspace for the bigger and beter things.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Brosnan (HF) said...

BLOGSPOT.....

1:26 PM  
Blogger Cólz said...

Been checkin this blog for ages but never comment...but yeah, still checkin, keep them tracklists comin too

big

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Netflix Movie Rentals
Netflix Movie Rentals